DEADLINE TO GIVE: DEC 31, 2014
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: DEC 31, 2014
Help us make business schools a great place to be for all students!
Friendfactor’s 3rd annual MBA Ally Challenge is in full swing, with 23 top US business schools competing to engage as many students as possible as allies to make their MBA programs great environments for their LGBT classmates.
To support the sustainability of the MBA Ally Challenge in 2015 and beyond, we’re inviting students, alumni, and friends to get in on the fun. Between now and Dec 31, 2014, you can contribute to Friendfactor on behalf of the school you love (or another group you feel close to), and have the chance to win prizes and props in addition to supporting your school’s commitment to equality. Details are below. Thank you for your commitment to activating allies for LGBT equality and creating spaces where every person can be proud of who they are!
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
There are two ways you can get involved:
- Donate on behalf of the school you love by clicking “Donate to a fundraiser” above and choosing your school from the Team dropdown list. You can also choose the “Unaffiliated” team.
- Set up your own group fundraising page by clicking “Set up your fundraiser”, and see if you and your friends or colleagues can beat out the best MBA programs in the country.
You can also invite your fellow alums and friends to join you in contributing to support your school or group. Just send them the direct URL link to your fundraising group page and that group will get credit for the donations you bring in!
To thank you and your friends for helping support the sustainability of this program, we’re giving out a number of perks for individual and group contributors:
- Most Funds Raised: Free 10-person table at the Friendfactor Ally Challenge Awards Dinner in October, and honored on stage with an award for your group’s support. Click here for the rules.
- Most Donors Contributing: A profile of your school or group’s work to engage allies for LGBT equality on the Friendfactor blog, and honored on stage at the Ally Challenge Awards Dinner for your group’s support. Click here for the rules.
- Any school that hits its group goal of $6,000: Designation on the Friendfactor website as a “Pay It Forward” School whose alumni and supporter community has shown its commitment to building a culture of equality. Click here for the rules.
- $1,000 or More Contributed: Membership in the Friendfactor Founders Circle, which includes your name, photo and story on the Friendfactor website, two 50% discounted tickets to the Awards Dinner, and regular insider updates on how the competitions are going. Click here for the rules.
- $500 or More: One 50% discounted ticket to the Awards Dinner, and a free Friendfactor t-shirt.Click here for the rules.
- $250 or More: A free Friendfactor t-shirt. Click here for the rules.
- $100 or More: Your name on the Friendfactor wall of supporters. Click here for the rules.
You must be logged in to post a comment.