Lights! Camera! Action! Join fellow alumni, families, and friends of Dartmouth for the Annual Ivy League Academy Awards Party in San Francisco!
Meet and mingle like the stars dressed in your best Hollywood attire (Black Tie optional) at the University Club for the 84th annual Academy Awards! Party-goers will be treated to a fabulous evening of champagne and heavy hors d’oeuvres! A prize will be given to the winning ballot. Ballots will be sent by email to all those who RSVP. All completed ballots must be returned by Monday, February 20th. This promises to be a glamorously good time!
Academy Awards Night Menu
• Honey whole grain mustard glazed ham (carved to order) served with assorted mustards, mayos, and silver dollar rolls
• Roasted turkey breast (carved to order) served with cranberry relish
• Classic pasta bar with assorted homemade delicious sauces
• A plethora of passed assorted hot & cold deluxe hors d’oeuvres
• Gourmet dessert station featuring assorted petit fours
• Complimentary welcome champagne
The University Club is making a limited number of guest rooms available for those wanting overnight accommodations.
Date: Sunday, February 24th
Time: 4:30pm – 9:00pm
Place: University Club
800 Powell Street, San Francisco
Cost: $60 for dues-paying Member, $80 for Non-Dues Paying Guest (including partners and guests), $45 for dues-paying Young Alum Member (Includes hors d’oeuvres buffet and welcome champagne. Cash bar available.)
>>>>>Please RSVP here <<<<<
Facebook Event Page Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/508432485868116
RSVP REQUIRED: February 18th
To aid in the planning of this event, RSVP by February 18th. Please include the first and last name, and Dartmouth class (if applicable), of each attendee. RSVPs and payments received after February 18th are welcome, but must pay an additional $10 administration fee.