DGALA is currently seeking nominations and applications for new members for our Board of Directors! This is an exciting opportunity to stay connected to life at Dartmouth and to be deeply involved in all of DGALA’s activities, including:
- Planning and vision-setting for the organization
- Providing leadership for and participation in Board committee
- Working with the administration at Dartmouth on policies that affect LGBTQA alumni/ae and students
- Social and professional events around the country and in Hanover
- Collaborating with other Dartmouth Affiliated Groups and other Ivy peer LGBTQA alumni/ae organizations
- Mentorship for young alums and current students
- Sponsorship of important on-campus events such as annual PRIDE programming, all-class and mini-reunions
If you are interested in joining, or have any questions about the Board of Directors position, please contact David Hankins at David.Hankins@alum.dartmouth.org. Nominations of potential candidates are also welcome!
To apply, please submit a resume and brief cover letter outlining your interest in serving on the DGALA Board on or before September 15, 2010. Cover letters and resumes may be submitted to David.Hankins@alum.dartmouth.org.